top of page

Questions and Concerns

Öffentlich·11 Mitglieder
Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

DaBaby - Red Light Green Light (Official Video)

Prolly in a fast car riding with the cap offPull off with a bad broadThink a nigga got here cappin'I am not these rappersYou gon' have to cap ya ass offAnd back on that big homie upHop out that bitch with that shit on mePull my dick out, sit me down, then she sit on itGive them niggas a green light they gon' get on it

DaBaby - Red Light Green Light (Official Video)

Red light, green lightI'm fucking a bitch in my g-nightsI hop out with that stick with that be likeMy patner wanna see something killedThat's what he likeTold the first nigga try gon' tell GHow I bent out that motherfucking Saks since a knee-highSince a nappy head black gangsta peonHave emotion I'm prime time like DeonHow she throw it, I snap from the behindHold up, look at the fit on meGo get the tissue, that shit on meLie for me, die for me, kill for me, shitThick in the balls when she lick on meI told her: Bae show me you love me (show me)Let 'em know out in public (let em' know)Uh huh, let em know while we fuckingThey try me, it go down, you know how I'm coming

Baby, prolly in a fast car riding with the cap offPull off with a bad broadThink a nigga got here cappin'I am not these rappersYou gon' have to cap ya ass offAnd back on that big homie (park it)Hop out that bitch with that shit on mePull my dick out, sit me down, then she sit on itGive them niggas a green light they gon' get on it

Red light, green light (let's go)Nigga touch one of yours he gon' see rightI'ma spend every dollar til he dieI make him slide 365, you don't think rightThat's 11 months straight nigga sleep tightI tried to be patient with niggas that ain't rightGive 'em game they couldn't take niggas ain't itRate me one out of ten they gon' say tenWho that bad bitch on camera, let bae inWho that is back to back hope that's babyCan't do no shows he for stadiums

Baby, prolly in a fast car riding with the cap offPull off with a bad broadThink a nigga got here cappin'I am not these rappersYou gon' have to cap ya ass offAnd back on that big homie up (park it)Hop out that bitch with that shit on mePull my dick out, sit me down, then she sit on itGive them niggas a green light they gon' get on itRed light, green lightBitch, okay, uhOh, oh, oh, oh, okay

I'm back on that big homie upHop out the coupe with that shit on meGive them niggas a green light, they gon' get on itPull my dick out, sit me down, then she sit on itRed light, green light 041b061a72

Info

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Mitglieder

bottom of page